The undersigned understands that the International Searching Authority (ISA) selected in Box No. VII of the PCT Request will
prepare the International Search Report (or where appropriate, the Declaration of Non-Establishment of International Search
Report) and Written Opinion of the ISA in collaboration with the other IP5 Offices. During the pilot phase, the amount of the
international search fee (and any additional search fees) to be paid in relation to this application is that of the selected ISA.
The undersigned further acknowledges and agrees to:
– In accordance with PCT Article 30, the applicant(s) for the above-identified international application authorizes access
to the international application by the collaborating IP5 Offices within the framework of the IP5 Collaborative Search &
Examination Pilot. This includes, but is not limited to, providing copies of the international application to the collaborating
– None of the applicants named in the above-identified international application has already had 10 international applications
previously accepted by this ISA into the IP5 Collaborative Search & Examination Pilot.
– The collaborative process involves additional administrative steps which may reduce the ISA’s ability to establish the
international search report within the time limit indicated in PCT Rule 42.
– Upon invitation issued towards the end of the Pilot, the applicant is expected to provide feedback as to the added value
of the proposed new work product.
– Where this application is filed in a language other than English at a receiving Office which accepts such applications for
the pilot, a translation into English will be required by the ISA within one month of the mailing date of the provisional
acceptance of the application into the pilot.
Applicant’s or agent’s file reference
CONDITIONS OF THE COLLABORATIVE INTERNATIONAL SEARCH
IDENTIFICATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION
Title of invention
Request to Participate in the IP5 PCT Collaborative Search & Examination Pilot
The undersigned requests participation in the IP5 Collaborative Search & Examination Pilot.
This request concerns the attached international application
LANGUAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION
SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT, AGENT OR COMMON REPRESENTATIVE
This form must be signed by at least one applicant, agent or common representative entitled to represent the applicant(s).
Next to each signature, indicate the name of the person signing and the capacity in which the person signs (if such capacity
is not obvious from the accompanying PCT Request Form).
PCT/RCSE - Request to Participate in Pilot (July 2018)
/ Signature / Capacity