Application for the freehold estate
to cease to be registered as a
freehold estate in commonhold
land during the transitional period
Any parts of the form that are not typed should be completed in black ink and in block capitals. If you need more room than is provided for in a
panel, use continuation sheet CS and attach to this form.
For information on how HM Land Registry processes your personal information, see our Personal Information Charter.
1. Administrative area and postcode if known
3. Do you wish the land to be amalgamated into one title? Place “X” in the appropriate box.
4. If you have already made this application by outline application,
insert reference number:
5. Application and fee To find out more about our fees visit
Cessation of commonhold Fee paid £
Fee payment method: Place “X” in the appropriate box.
I wish to pay the appropriate fee payable under the current Land
Registration Fee Order:
by cheque or postal order, amount £ made
payable to “Land Registry”.
by Direct Debit under an authorised agreement with Land
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Record of fee paid
Particulars of under/over payment
Fees debited £
6. Documents lodged with this form Place “X” in the appropriate boxes. We shall retain any original document which is not
accompanied by a certified copy.
Form(s) CON2 Statement of truth
7. The applicant is: Please provide the full name of the person making the application. We will only issue warning
of cancellation letters to conveyancers if an email address is inserted. A key number is only available to professional
customers, such as solicitors.
The application has been lodged by:
Land Registry Key No. (if appropriate)
Name (if different from the applicant)