Application for the
termination of a
Any parts of the form that are not typed should be completed in black ink and in block capitals. If you need more room than is provided for in
a panel, use continuation CS and attach to this form.
For information on how HM Land Registry processes your personal information, see our Personal Information Charter.
1. Administrative area and postcode if known
3. If you have already made this application by outline application,
insert reference number:
4. Application and fee To find out more about our fees visit
Termination of commonhold Fee paid £
Fee payment method: Place “X” in the appropriate box.
I wish to pay the appropriate fee payable under the current Land
Registration Fee Order:
by cheque or postal order, amount £ made
payable to “Land Registry”.
by Direct Debit under an authorised agreement with Land
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Record of fee paid
Particulars of under/over payment
Fees debited £
5. Documents lodged with this form when the termination is by way of voluntary winding up Place
“X” in the appropriate boxes. We shall retain any original document which is not accompanied by a certified copy.
Termination statement Court order Evidence of liquidator’s
6. Documents lodged with this form when the termination is by way of winding up by the court (no
succession order) Place “X” in the appropriate boxes. We shall retain any original document which is not accompanied by a
Liquidator’s notification that section 54 of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 applies
7. The application has been lodged by: We will only issue warning of cancellation letters to conveyancers
if an email address is inserted. A key number is only available to professional customers, such as solicitors.
Land Registry Key No. (if appropriate)