register a freehold estate
in commonhold land
Any parts of the form that are not typed should be completed in black ink and in block capitals. If you need more room than is provided for in
a panel, use continuation sheet CS and attach to this form.
For information on how HM Land Registry processes your personal information, see our Personal Information Charter.
1. Administrative area and postcode if known
2. This application affects Place “X” in the appropriate box.
unregistered land for which Form FR1 accompanies this application
the whole of the title number(s)
part of the title number(s)
3. If you have already made this application by outline application,
insert reference number:
4. If the application is for registration with unit-holders you must complete Form COV and lodge it
with this application
5. Application and fee To find out more about our fees visit
Registration of commonhold Fee paid £
Fee payment method: Place “X” in the appropriate box.
I wish to pay the appropriate fee payable under the current Land
Registration Fee Order:
by cheque or postal order, amount £ made
payable to “Land Registry”.
by Direct Debit under an authorised agreement with Land
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Record of fee paid
Particulars of under/over payment
Fees debited £
6. Documents lodged with this form Place “X” in the appropriate boxes. We shall retain any original document which is not
accompanied by a certified copy.
Certified copy of certificate of incorporation of commonhold association
Certified copy of any altered certificate of incorporation of commonhold association
Certified copy of articles of association of commonhold association
Two certified copies of commonhold community statement Director’s certificate
Form(s) CON1/Court order(s) Statement of truth
7. The applicant is: Please provide the full name of the person applying to be registered as the proprietor of the
commonhold. We will only issue warning of cancellation letters to conveyancers if an email address is inserted. A
key number is only available to professional customers, such as solicitors.
The application has been lodged by:
Land Registry Key No. (if appropriate)
Name (if different from the applicant)