Application to add
land to a commonhold
Any parts of the form that are not typed should be completed in black ink and in block capitals. If you need more room than is provided for
in a panel, use continuation sheet CS and attach to this form.
For information on how HM Land Registry processes your personal information, see our Personal Information Charter.
1. Administrative area and postcode if known
2. Existing commonhold title number(s) to which land is to be added Common parts and/or units as
3. Title number(s) of land to be added to commonhold
4. If you have already made this application by outline application,
insert reference number:
5. Application and fee To find out more about our fees visit
Addition of land Fee paid £
Fee payment method: Place “X” in the appropriate box.
I wish to pay the appropriate fee payable under the current Land
Registration Fee Order:
by cheque or postal order, amount £ made
payable to “Land Registry”.
by Direct Debit under an authorised agreement with Land
OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Record of fee paid
Particulars of under/over
Fees debited £
6. Documents lodged with this form Place “X” in the appropriate boxes. We shall retain any original document which is
not accompanied by a certified copy.
Form(s) CON1/Court order Director’s certificate Form COE
Statement of truth
7. The applicant is: Please provide the full name of the person making the application. We will only issue
warning of cancellation letters to conveyancers if an email address is inserted. A key number is only available to
professional customers, such as solicitors.
The application has been lodged by:
Land Registry Key No. (if appropriate)
Name (if different from the applicant)