Application for the registration
of a successor commonhold
Any parts of the form that are not typed should be completed in black ink and in block capitals. If you
need more room than is provided for in a panel, use continuation sheet CS and attach to this form.
For information on how HM Land Registry processes your personal information, see our Personal
1. Administrative area and postcode if known
3. If you have already made this application by outline application,
insert reference number:
4. Documents lodged with this form Place “X” in the appropriate boxes. We shall retain any original document which is not
accompanied by a certified copy.
Certified copy of articles of association of commonhold association
Winding up order
5. The applicant is: Please provide the full name of the person making the application. We will only issue
warning of cancellation letters to conveyancers if an email address is inserted. A key number is only available to
professional customers, such as solicitors.
The application has been lodged by:
Land Registry Key No. (if appropriate)
Name (if different from the applicant)
6. Where you would like us to deal with someone else We shall deal only with the applicant, or the person lodging the
application if different, unless you place “X” against one or more of the statements below and give the necessary details.
Send title information document to the person shown below
Raise any requisitions or queries with the person shown below
Return original documents lodged with this form (see italic text in panel 4) to the person shown
If this applies only to certain documents, please specify.