Approval of CDRE Activity:
Teaching Credit – Instructions
1. This form should be submitted by individuals seeking Continuing Dispute Resolution
Education (CDRE) credit for teaching an approved CDRE activity or an approved
primary training course pursuant to Supreme Court Rules 916(d)(3) and 917(b).
2. CDRE credit granted will be allocated to the compliance period in which the approved
activity or course is taught.
3. Submit one application for each approved activity or course taught.
4. Credit will only be granted for preparing and teaching written materials for an approved
5. Make sure the application is accurate. This form will serve as the affidavit of
participation. The Office of Judicial Administration will enter the approved hours
directly into your file based on this information unless modifications are required. Credit
will not be entered into your file unless your name and dispute resolution provider
number are printed clearly and your signature is included at the end of the application.
6. Notice of approval will be emailed to the individual.
7. Completed applications (and any attachments) should be submitted to the Director of
Dispute Resolution via mail or email to:
Office of Judicial Administration
301 SW 10
Topeka, KS 66612-1507
A written request outlining program content, teaching methodology, and time spent in
preparation and instruction.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT REVIEW