Approval of Individual Dispute Resolution Providers – Instructions
1. This form should be submitted for consideration of approval to become a dispute
resolution provider pursuant to Supreme Court Rule 911.
2. Approval is granted on an annual basis. An application for renewal, with continuing
dispute resolution education credits, must be completed each calendar year to remain
3. A new application is required when requesting approval in any dispute resolution
category other than the one for which the applicant is already approved. If applications
are submitted separately, an application fee will need to be submitted with each.
However, if the applications are submitted at the same time, only one application and
application fee is required.
4. The application fee is waived if the applicant provides services as a court employee or
receives no compensation for providing the dispute resolution services for which
approval is sought.
5. Notice of approval will be emailed to the individual.
7. Completed applications (and any attachments) should be submitted to the Director of
Dispute Resolution via mail (or email only if applicant qualifies for a fee waiver) to:
Office of Judicial Administration
301 SW 10
Topeka, KS 66612-1507
Copies of all verifying licenses, certificates, or training affidavits.
A non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
Descriptions or syllabi of relevant training attended if not state-approved.
Writing sample related to the category of approval being applied for (do not include the
names of the participants).
Personal statement of the applicant's motive for seeking approval.