Approval of CDRE Activity:
Live Teleconference and/or Webinar – Instructions
1. This form should be submitted by approved programs seeking Continuing Dispute
Resolution Education (CDRE) credit for a live teleconference or webinar presentation
pursuant to Supreme Court Rules 916 and 917(b).
2. This application will not be accepted from individuals.
3. Submit one application for each activity.
4. Approved individuals must be provided with high quality instructional materials at or
before the activity.
5. Notice of approval will be emailed to the program. For approved programs, approval of
CDRE credit for an activity is valid until the next calendar year pursuant to the
limitations of Rule 917(b)(2).
6. Completed applications (and any attachments) should be submitted to the Director of
Dispute Resolution via mail to:
Office of Judicial Administration
301 SW 10
Topeka, KS 66612-1507
• A copy of the final version of the timed agenda of the activity.
Indicate beginning, ending, and break times.
Indicate on the agenda for which items you seek CDRE credit (specifying any
domestic violence and/or ethics components).
• A brochure, advertisement, or announcement for the activity.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT REVIEW