Extracurricular activity fees, equipment, apparel, and uniform costs
Sports activity fees, equipment, apparel, and uniform costs
Extracurricular activity travel costs of the child
Summer related activities such as summer camps or summer school not
included in the child support worksheet
2. In the event of school lunches, the parties shall share the cost by:
_____________ shall pay the cost and the ____________ shall reimburse
the paying party for their respective 50% share by the end of the following
The parties shall each prepay one half of cost of school lunches on a
_____weekly _____ monthly basis.
3. The parties agree that it is in the best interest of the child(ren) to be involved in
reasonable extracurricular activities with the consent of both parties, which consent
shall not be unreasonably withheld.
4. The parties agree that they must consult with each other about the reasonable direct
expenses of the minor child(ren) for which they seek reimbursement before the
expense is incurred.
5. The parties agree that in sharing the direct expenses of the minor child(ren) they may
do so by having one parent advance the entire cost and being reimbursed for one half
by the other or by splitting the cost equally at the time it is incurred.
6. In the event that one of the parties seeks reimbursement of the direct expense they
have advanced, the paying party shall provide the reimbursing party with a copy of
the receipt for the expense within thirty (30) days of incurring the expense and the
reimbursing party shall have thirty days after the receipt is sent in which to reimburse
the paying party for their respective one half of the cost.
7. The parties agree that failure to pay the party=s 50% share of the direct expenses may
result in modification of child support or other sanctions.
8. The parties agree to use an alternative dispute resolution process for any
disagreements the parents may have concerning the children’s expenses.