Approval of Primary Training and Live CDRE Activity –
This form should be submitted by approved programs sponsoring a primary training or
live CDRE activity prior to its presentation or individuals seeking CDRE credit for a live
presentation they have attended, but which has not been state-approved for approval
pursuant to Supreme Court Rules 916 and 917(b). This form should not be used for
prerecorded, live teleconference CDRE or webinar presentations.
a. Programs applying for CDRE credit should not complete Part B.
b. Individuals seeking CDRE credit must complete all parts.
NOTE: Only calculate and include total minutes actually attended in Part C.
Make sure the information is accurate since this form will serve as the affidavit of
participation. Office of Judicial Administration will enter the approved hours
directly into your file based on this information unless modification is required.
Credit will not be entered into your file unless your name and dispute resolution
provider number are printed clearly and your signature is included at the end of
2. Submit one application for each activity.
4. Approved individuals must be provided with high quality instructional materials at or
before the primary training or CDRE activity.
5. Notice of approval will be emailed to the program. For approved programs, approval of
CDRE credit for an activity is valid until the next calendar year pursuant to the
limitations of Rule 917(b)(2).
6. Completed applications (and any attachments) should be submitted to the Director of
Dispute Resolution via mail to:
Office of Judicial Administration
301 SW 10
Topeka, KS 66612-1507
• A copy of the final version of the timed agenda of the activity.
Indicate beginning, ending, and break times.
Indicate on the agenda for which items you seek CDRE credit (specifying any
domestic violence and/or ethics components).
• A brochure, advertisement, or announcement for the activity.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT REVIEW