OFFICE OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION
DIRECTOR OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION
301 SW 10
TOPEKA, KS 66612
Dispute Resolution Provider Renewal Instructions
1. This form should be submitted for consideration of annual renewal of Dispute Resolution
Provider in the following categories
o Parent Adolescent
• Domestic Conciliator
• Parenting Coordinator
• Case Management
2. A renewal application will need to be completed and submitted each new calendar year to
3. A new application is required when requesting approval in any of the above categories even
if you are approved in another category. You may submit a new application with your
renewal to be processed at the same time and only pay one application fee.
4. The fee is waived if the applicant is providing services as a court employee or is a volunteer
for an approved program.
5. Renewals must be submitted via mail to the address below unless you qualify for a fee
waiver, in that event you may email the application to the email address below.
6. The renewal application and fee must be postmarked by January 30. Renewal applications
postmarked after January 30
will be $75 (a $25 reinstatement fee in addition to the $50
• Copies of all CDRE hours or training certificates (if not already submitted);
o Timed agenda for unapproved hours;
• $50.00 Application fee (an additional $25 reinstatement fee if renewal is
submitted after January 30
• If requesting waiver of any required qualification, a letter must be included with
your renewal application along with any supporting documentation, experience,
or training requested for substitution.
INCOMPLETE RENEWALS WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT REVIEW