Approval of Dispute Resolution Program – Instructions
1. This form should be submitted for consideration of becoming an approved dispute
resolution program under the Dispute Resolution Act (K.S.A. 5-501 et seq.) and pursuant
to Supreme Court Rule 913.
2. Organizations and individuals may be approved as a dispute resolution program.
3. Approval is granted on an annual basis. An application for renewal must be completed
each calendar year to remain active.
4. Each approved program must submit an annual report with their application and
renewals. The report must include requirements of Supreme Court Rule 913(d)(1)(A)
a. The number and types of cases handled in the calendar year; and
b. show continued compliance with the Dispute Resolution Act.
5. The director shall approve or disapprove each application by the end of the second
meeting of the advisory council occurring after the date the application was submitted
6. Notice of approval will be emailed to the program.
7. Completed applications (and any attachments) should be submitted to the Director of
Dispute Resolution via mail to:
Office of Judicial Administration
301 SW 10
Topeka, KS 66612-1507
Plan for the operation of the program or service.
Program or individual's objectives.
Administrative organization of the program or service.
Procedures for client intake and for scheduling, conducting, and terminating dispute
Qualifications for neutral persons associated with the program.
Sliding scale for assessing fees for dispute resolution services (K.S.A. 5-508).
A non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT REVIEW