licence, etc should also be stated. Only one map must be sent with your application.
APPLICATION / CHEQUE MUST NOT BE STAPLED.
3. The replies will not attempt or claim to deal with matters which relate to other functions of Councils,
the Northern Ireland Housing Executive or other public bodies or with charges registered in the
Statutory Charges Register or matters registered in Land Registry or the Registry of Deeds.
4. The replies are furnished in accordance with the information at present available to officers of the
Council and on the understanding that neither the Council nor any officer of the Council is legally
DEPARTMENT OF REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT – TRANSPORT NI
1. Is the road adjoining the property maintainable by the Department within the meaning of the Roads
(NI) Order 1993? (Note: “road” includes the carriageway and any associated footway)
2. Are there any proposals for road works which may affect the property?
3. If the road is not maintained by the Department:
(i) has it been determined for adoption under the provisions
(ii) if so, has a bond been obtained from the Developer?
4. Is a public sewer available to serve the property?
5. Is a public water main available to serve the property?
6. Have any consents under Article 22 of the Water and Sewerage Services (Northern Ireland) Order
1973 been granted conditionally or refused in relation to the property?
NORTHERN IRELAND ENVIRONMENT AGENCY
7. Have any consents under Article 9 of the Water (Northern Ireland) Order 1999 which include consent
issued under the Water Act (Northern Ireland) 1972 which are deemed as consents under the said
Order been granted or refused in relation to the property?
8. Has the property been the subject of a planning application? If so, please give details.
9. Has an occupancy condition been attached to any planning permission? If so, please specify.
10. Has any condition relating to trees been attached to any planning permission? If so, please specify.
11. Has the Council, or as the case may be, the Department of the Environment served any notice or
made any order or taken any other action under the Planning Act (Northern Ireland) 2011 or Planning
(Northern Ireland) Order 1991 in respect of the property other than the matters registered in the
Statutory Charges Register?
12. Is there any present proposal by the Department / Council to acquire all or any part of the property for
any of its statutory functions?
13. Has any notice or counter-notice been served on or by the Council, or as the case may be, the
Department of the Environment under Part 1 of the Planning & Land Compensation Act (Northern
Ireland) 1971, the Planning Blight (Compensation) (NI) Order 1981, or the Planning (NI) Order 1991?