Application for Consent to Display
• Please read the notes on the back of this form before
completing the application.
• 4 copies of this form and 4 copies of related drawings must be submitted with this application
to the relevant Council. You may find it helpful to discuss your proposals with your local
Planning Office before submitting your application.
Please note that when you submit a planning application the information, including plans, maps and drawings,
will appear on the Planning Register which is publicly available and, along with other associated
documentation (with the exception of personal telephone numbers, email addresses or sensitive personal
data), will also be published on the Planning Portal through the Public Access Portal (
1 a. Applicant’s name and address 1 b. Agents’ name and address (if any)
About the Application Site
2. Give the full postal address of land or building on which the advertisement is to be displayed.
(outline site in red on location map)
3. Describe the type of advertisement, e.g. hoarding, shop sign, projecting sign, prismatic, etc.
4. Will the sign be illuminated? Yes No
(i) If Yes, is illumination: Internal External Floodlighting
(ii) If Yes, will the illumination be: Static Intermittent
Application No.: ______________
Receipt No.: _