In no more than 1,000 words, please give us a summary of your project. Please
include its aim, why you decided to do it, the work involved and what you have
achieved. If possible, please include photographs and/or footage with your application.
• What was your aim? • Why did you decide to do it? • What did it involve? • What have you achieved?
Rules of the competition
1. Entries are restricted to groups, properties and premises within Norfolk.
2. The judges’ decisions are ﬁnal and no correspondence in any respect will be entered into.
3. There will be one outstanding entry from each category that will receive a trophy, certiﬁcate and
marketing branding to recognise their success.
4. Entries received after the closing date of Tuesday 14 February 2017 will not be accepted.
Please note: By entering you are agreeing, should you win, to have your photo taken and used, with your
name, in future media articles both internal and external to Norwich City and Norfolk County Councils.
Data protection: Your details will only be used in connection with the Norwich and Norfolk Eco Awards
and will not be passed on to other organisations.
Please return this completed form by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Norwich and Norfolk Eco Awards 2016/2017
Environmental strategy team, Room 118
Norwich City Council
St Peters Street
Queries should be directed to: Claire Tullett, environmental strategy ofﬁcer, on 01603 212545 or email
Good luck! We look forward to seeing your entry.