Section 4A - New customer ID
Section 5 - Agreement by New Customer
Please provide one of the following:
Name (as printed on your licence):
Driver Licence number (5A):
Driver Licence version (5B):
Please provide a copy of your current passport showing your full name, date of birth, expiry date and photo. If submitting
an International passport, please also include a copy of the visa and the visa entry stamp or e-ticket to confirm expiry
date of visa. Visas need to be long enough to cover the contract term for all the services. For Open Term plans, a visa
that is valid for a minimum of 3 months is required.
Please provide a photocopy of your NZ Birth Certificate (overseas Birth Certificates cannot be used) and two types of
proof of address (these can be a bank statement or utility statement for an account under your name and must not be
more than 3 months old). If you provide a bank statement, you may blank out your account number and transaction
details if you wish to.
Please send my monthly bill:
By email - to (if different to email in section 4)
By post – paper bills cost $1.99 a month.
Do you wish to discuss plan options after the change of ownership has completed?
1. I confirm that I am over 18 years of age.
2. I accept the change of ownership of the services in section 1 from the existing customer.
3. I agree to be bound by the Vodafone terms and conditions which apply to the service(s) (available at vodafone.co.nz/legal/terms-conditions/), and all other applicable terms
including any contract term and pricing plan.
4. I agree to pay all charges associated with the account once ownership of the account has been transferred, including monthly fees, any delayed charges (such as toll calls that may
appear after the transfer is completed) and any early termination fees which may apply if I terminate any of the services before the end of the applicable contract term. I understand that
relocation fees may apply if I am relocating services to a different address.
5. I authorise Vodafone to check my credit status with any credit agency, and to confirm my identity by obtaining a driver licence check from NZTA if I have provided a copy of my driver
licence. I understand that Vodafone may, in it's discretion, either refuse to transfer the services, or make the transfer subject to credit requirements such as mandatory credit limits or
mandatory payment method.
Click here to use a Digital ID
The form needs to be signed by both parties. When completed, please email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
click to sign
click to edit