• Customer is responsible for paying all international duty and customs charges to and
from XFX. Shipment of International returns may encounter additional delays.
• A copy of the original invoice should be included with the product to help processing
the return shipment through customs. If a copy of the invoice is not included there will
be increased chances of customs or duties fees on the shipment.
• Items will be thoroughly examined for physical damage, and then will be tested
before any action is taken.
• Items deemed faulty will be replaced or repaired (subject to availability). If an item is
replaced, the replacement will be the same exact model or a model deemed as equivalent
(equal or better 3D performance) by XFX.
• XFX reserves the right to provide a replacement based on the performance of the
original purchased product and not features, current market value, or original purchase
price. XFX also reserves the right to replace products with like models of a different
type, for example AMD with NVIDIA, or NVIDIA with AMD.
• Replacements units are refurbished/remanufactured units and any replacement will
inherit the warranty of your original product. A replacement does not extend or alter your
• All products must be shipped back in original stock configuration. Items permanently
modified or damaged due to modification may be refused for warranty servicing.
• Any product sent in with a missing or altered serial sticker will not receive warranty
service and be shipped back as is.
• Any physical damage, either accidental or environmental, is not covered under
warranty. Items with parts broken off, removed, scratched, corroded, rusted, with residue/
foreign material, or mishandled will not be repaired, they will be immediately returned.
Pictures will be taken upon unpacking and inspection.
Full warranty details can be found at http://xfxforce.com/en-us/support/xfx-warranty/