CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DOMINGUEZ HILLS
Western Undergraduate Exchange
California State University, Dominguez Hills is a participant in an exchange program sponsored by the Western Interstate
Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) website). Known as the Western Undergraduate Exchange or WUE, students
in western states may enroll in participating “out of state” four-year college programs for a reduced nonresident tuition.
Participating states include:
Alaska Idaho North Dakota Washington
Commonwealth of the Northern
Programs available: Check catalog for program availability.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
• 3.0 GPA at entrance from high school.
• 2.0 GPA for transfer students.
• Maintain a 2.5 GPA in 12 units or more.
• Limited to undergraduate students.
• Students must request WUE tuition rate prior to enrolling in their first term.
• WUE students must declare their intent to maintain their legal domicile in their home
• WICHE state at the time of application.
• WUE students are not eligible for California resident tuition.
• Students cannot apply timed accrued while participation in the WUE program to establish California residency.
• Students may receive the WUE tuition rate for four years or until the completion of the bachelor’s degree, whichever
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
For information about admission requirements and to apply online for admission to the university, visit
WESTERN UNIVERSITY EXCHANGE FEES
To apply for the WUE program at CSU Dominguez Hills complete the attached WUE Contract form.
Mail the completed and signed contract to:
Office of Admissions & Records
California State University, Dominguez Hills
1000 East Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747