GRADUATE COURSE CREDIT
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS (WH 290)
Last Updated: September 12, 2018
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
PLACE DATE STAMP HERE
As an undergraduate, you may enroll in only two courses for graduate credit. This coursework will not be used for completion
of your undergraduate degree. You must obtain the signature of the appropriate Program Coordinator of the Graduate
Program you wish to enter. File this form in the final semester of your senior year, after receiving your Degree Check. This
petition will be processed after the Bachelor’s Degree has been granted. Please consult the current CSUDH catalog.
1. My expected graduation date is: _______________________
2. Current Graduation Status. Applied □ Pending □ In Progress □
3. I request graduate credit for the following courses:
4. I plan to use these courses for a Master’s degree in ______________________________________________________ .
5. Approved by: _______________________________ _______________________________ ___________________
Program Coordinator Program Coordinator Signature Date
Graduate credit will be approved only if all of the following have been met.
1. Course work was completed in the final year.
2. Course work was not required in any way for the Bachelor’s Degree.
3. Course work must be 300, 400, or 500 level.
4. Coursework must not be more than two courses.
5. Must have approval from Program Coordinator of the appropriate graduate department.
Graduate credit has been granted for the following:
click to sign
click to edit