• A separate certificate of liability insurance for one million dollars ($1,000,000) is required of all carnival, amusement, an
bounce house companies.
• Applicant must provide proof of insurance from all parties including vendors to the City no later than 14 days prior to your event.
All liability requirements are set by the City of Clermont Legal Department and subject to change.
• Vendor tents must be anchored with weights (20lbs. per tent leg). If high winds occur, vendors must take necessary precautions
with their tents
nly staff recommended removable chalk paint will be allowed to mark vendor locations on the ground. If used on anythin
other than grass, all markings must be cleaned at the conclusion of the event.
• Vendors may drive on to the grass area to load in/out. However, vehicles must be removed from grass area for the duratio
f the event. Vehicles may not use the grass area for parking during event.
• Applicant may be required to submit a list of participating vendors.
outh Lake Trail
It is prohibited to drive on the trail or block the trail at any time. Please make sure all vendors and participants are made aware
of this especially when loading in and out.
FOOD SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
• A separate certificate of liability insurance for one million dollars ($1,000,000) is required of all food vendors.
• No glass containers are allowed.
• Health and Safety: Vendors selling any food items are required to be in compliance with the established Florida Department
of Business and Professional Regulation guidelines for Temporary Food Service Events. Inspectors from the State of Florida
ay be in attendance at any city event. Food vendors are required to meet the minimum standards of the State and be
prepared to purchase a temporary food service license from the inspector. For more information, please visit
• Cooking Outdoors: Proper preventative measures shall be taken to prevent grease from dropping on to the ground, streets,
sidewalks, landscaping, etc. Food and liquid shall be disposed of properly and not left on streets, sidewalks, landscaping, etc
roper arrangements, approved by the City, shall be made for the disposal of grease.
• Fire Safety: All food vendors shall have a portable fire extinguisher readily accessible (minimum 5 lb. 2A10BC).
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SERVICE REQUIREMENTS IF HELD ON CITY PROPERTY
In order to serve alcoholic beverages, the following is required:
• Valid liquor license
• Valid liquor liability insurance
• Customer identification method for alcohol distribution
• City of Clermont alcohol applicati
• For Special Events on City property all requests must be approved by the City Manager and/or City Council and shall require
dditional processing time.
• Alcohol must be stopped from serving half hour before the event end time.
• For the safety of participants and volunteers, Police may be necessary for your event. A police officer shall be required at
each location where alcoholic beverages are being served and at any location deemed necessary by the City to maintai
rder and protect persons and property.
• Any and all security requirements will be assessed by the City of Clermont Police Department based on the scope of the
vent. Private Security firms may be used if approved by the City of Clermont Police Department. The cost for providing off-
duty police services is charged at a four (4) hour minimum shift per officer.
• The City will review Maintenance of Traffic plan, barricade installation and removal. There is a limited number of barricades
nd the size of your event may determine the need to rent additional barricades from a private, certified barricade company
with a valid license to do business in Lake County. All barricaded areas and proposed traffic plans must be clearly marked
our site plan and be approved by the City.