Page 2 of 2
Items required at time of application submittal:
1. ____ Application
2. ____ Application Fee of $75.00
3. ____ Warranty Deed
4. ____ Copy of the septic permit OR an affidavit of disclosure from the Environmental Dept. (Room 208)
5. ____ Obtain Public Notice Sign ($25 per road frontage, posted through meeting date: Return to Room 202)
6. ____ Plot Plan containing all information listed below:
how how many feet that any existing and/or proposed building(s) are located from all property line
boundaries, fences, and other structures located on the property.
• Show setbacks and easements (if applicable) to the property.
• Show the septic system.
• Show the drain field (s)
• Show existing or proposed landscape buffers, screening, fencing, entrance(s) from the county approved
SIGN VARIANCE ONLY:
7. _____ Show the locations of signs (if any). A sign application is required with this request
PARKING VARIANCE ONLY:
8. _____ Show location of vehicle parking spaces AND indicate if your intentions are to request a variance for
“Dust Free Parking Surface” (You need to indicate this on your site plan)
9. _____ Show how many vehicle parking spaces including any handicap parking
10. _____ Specify if the vehicle spaces are to be used for customer parking or semi-temporary parking
Received by: ___________________ Date: __________________ Receipt #: __________________