a ministry of REDEEMER BAPTIST CHURCH a fellowship of renewal
Redeemer Baptist School Ltd
2 Masons Drive North Parramatta
REDEEMER BAPTIST SCHOOL
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS
(CRICOS No. 00415K)
Enrolment at the School is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Parents/guardians will agree to allow the child to share fully in the life and program of the School, including
devotional activities and doctrine lessons.
2. Parents/guardians undertake to provide the child with correct uniforms as approved by the School, from time to
time, and to ensure that the child is always sent to School neatly and modestly dressed in that uniform.
3. Parents/guardians undertake to provide the child with all necessary textbooks and other equipment of a personal
nature that may be required by the School to enable the child to benefit fully from the education offered.
4. Parents/guardians accept the right of the School to discipline as it deems wise and expedient for the child and
agree to uphold the School’s authority and right to administer appropriate punishment in accordance with the
policies of the School.
5. Students will not be permitted to commence school until all tuition fees for the year are paid provided that
students are not required to pay more than 50% of their tuition fees before they start the course. In addition, a
deposit must be paid for excursion, bookstore and uniforms. Fees and deposits must also be paid in advance prior
to commencement of Term 1 in each subsequent Year of schooling.
6. Parents/guardians will give at least one term’s notice in writing of termination of enrolment, and failure to do so
will render them liable for one additional term’s fees. This must be read, however, in conjunction with Clause 13.
Overseas Students are expected to remain until the end of the contracted period of the course being studied.
7. The School may suspend or terminate enrolment at its discretion in any circumstances where it considers such
action to be desirable or necessary with respect to the policies in the School Handbook and safety of the School
community and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, for any non-compliance with these conditions of
8. The School will not refund fees after commencement of enrolment if the student does not complete the contracted
period of study unless required to do so by legislation. Any credit balance in Bookstore, Excursion or Uniform
accounts is refundable on request.
9. A deposit of one term’s fee is payable when an offer is accepted. This deposit is refunded, on request, at the end of
schooling if all other commitments have been met. If an offer is accepted, deposit paid and the offer is not taken
up, the deposit is not refundable.
10. If the School defaults, refunds will be paid within two (2) weeks from the default date giving a full explanation in
writing of the refund calculations.
11. This agreement, and the availability of complaints and appeals processes, does not remove the right of students to
take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws.
12. Refunds will be paid within four (4) weeks after receiving a written claim from the student and/or parents/
13. Transfers to other schools during courses may require agreement with the School. This School will only approve
transfers in exceptional circumstances. Students entering this School are contracting to complete their course of
study at this School.
14. The School is required by DHA to confirm that appropriate arrangements have been made for overseas student
accommodation, support and general welfare in Australia. Students must stay with guardians or in
accommodation approved by the School and guardians. They must not live independently. Accommodation must
not be changed without prior approval by the School. Any change of address while enrolled in the course must be
notified to the School. The School reserves the right to require a change in accommodation if it is deemed to be
unacceptable. Any change in guardianship arrangements must have the approval of the School.
15. Overseas students are not eligible to receive passes for free travel to and from school.
7 February 2020