Minnesota Child Care Provider Business Update for Child Care Centers 3
SECTION D: BUSINESS PRACTICES/OTHER
1. What are your business hours? Please enter your earliest
start time and latest closing time.
2. During what part of the year is your business open? Check
one of the following.
Full year School year only Summer only
3. On what time basis do you accept children? Check one of
Full-time basis (more than 30 hours/week)
Part-time basis (30 hours/week or less)
4. What schedules do you accept? (Check all that apply)
Drop-in (infrequent care)
Temporary/emergency (short-term, back-up care)
24-Hour (occasional basis)
Rotating (Example: M-W one week, T-TH next week)
None of the above
5. Does your program have indoor or outdoor pets
6. Does your program have an outdoor play area that is
completely fenced in?
7. Is your program wheelchair accessible?
8. Do you limit your enrollment to a specific group (for
example, employees of a specific business or tenants of a
9. Are at least 50% of the children enrolled in your program of
American Indian heritage?
If yes, you may be contacted by MNTRECC for tribal specific
10. Do you currently serve homeless children? Homeless
includes families living in shelters, cars, outside, public
spaces, or motels due to lack of accommodation and
families doubling up temporarily due to hardship.
11. In which School District are you located?
If you do not know the district number, please look it up at:
District Number ____________________________
12. To which Elementary School(s) is your address assigned?
13. Select all languages used in your program.
English Spanish Hmong Somali
Karen Arabic Oromo
American Sign Language Ojibwe
Dakota Other ___________
SECTION E: TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
1. Select all special needs trainings or experience earned by all program staff.
Developmental Delay (such as autism, speech,
cognitive, social, and/or motor delays)
Emotional/behavioral (such as ADHD/ADD)
Special Health Needs (such as asthma, special diet or
I do not have special needs training and/or experience
Thank you for completing the Provider Business Update