Examination Preparation Guide Advertising Policy
3. The advertisement must satisfy the following technical specifications:
The length of the advertisement must be no more than two hundred (200) words of text. It should be
prepared for submission as a Word document. No un
derline formatting is permitted, except for hyperlinks
to the requester’s website. Bold and italics font, and word capitalization, are permitted for emphasis
purposes only. Examples of current advertisements can be viewed at www.nbcc.org/Exams/ExamPrep.
D. NBCC ADVERTISEMENT APPROVAL
1. The content and format of an advertisement must be consistent with this policy, subject to NBCC
approval. NBCC reserves the exclusive right to reject any advertisement request.
2. NBCC reserves the exclusive right to remove an approved, published advertisement from the NBCC
E. ADVERTISEMENT MODIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Once an advertisement is approved by NBCC, the requester may request a modification to the content or
format of the advertisement, subject to the requirements of this policy. All modification requests must be
submitted to NBCC by the 15
day of each month in order to be reviewed and approved for publication
during the following month.
2. The fee to request a modification to an approved advertisement is $200.
F. ADVERTISEMENT PUBLICATION AND RESPONSIBILITY RULES
1. Approved advertisements will be published on the NBCC website following NBCC’s approval of the
advertisement, unless otherwise requested by the requester on the Examination Preparation Guide
Advertisement Request Form. Following the one (1) year advertisement publication period, the requester
must submit a new Advertisement Request Form, including a copy of the proposed advertisement, and
pay the applicable advertisement fees.
2. The positioning of an approved advertisement on the NBCC website is determined solely by NBCC.
NBCC reserves the right to change the format of the webpage where the advertisement is published
without prior notice.
3. The requester assumes full responsibility for all content of the advertisement and will assume all liability
for any claims that may arise from, or are otherwise related to, the advertisement or the requester.
4. NBCC will not be liable or otherwise responsible for any costs or damages related to a failure to publish
an advertisement, or for any errors in the publication of the advertisement on the NBCC website.
5. NBCC assumes no liability for any malfunction or other failure of the NBCC website, regardless of the
reasons for such failure.