Following the one (1)-year advertisement publication period, the ACEP must submit a new
Advertisement Request Form, including a copy of the proposed advertisement, and pay the
applicable advertisement fees.
2. The positioning of an approved advertisement on the NBCC website is determined solely by NBCC.
NBCC reserves the right to change the format of the NBCC website without prior notice.
3. The ACEP assumes full responsibility for all content of the advertisement and will assume all liability for
any claims that may arise from, or are otherwise related to, the advertisement or the provider.
4. NBCC will not be liable or otherwise responsible for any costs or damages related to a failure to publish
an advertisement, or for any errors in the publication of the advertisement on the NBCC website.
5. NBCC assumes no liability for any malfunction or other failure of the NBCC website, regardless of the
reasons for such failure.
G. NO NBCC ENDORSEMENT OF ADVERTISEMENT/REQUIRED STATEMENT
NBCC does not endorse the content or fitness of the products or services of other organizations, businesses,
and individuals, including the content of ACEP advertisements published by NBCC. The following statement
will be included under all approved advertisements published on the NBCC website:
NBCC does not endorse the content or fitness of the products or services of other organizations, businesses, and
individuals, including the information provided in this advertisement.
NBCC will determine the appropriate placement of the statement when positioning approved advertisements
on the NBCC website.
Complete NBCC website advertisement request packages, including payment, must be received by the 15
day of each month, in order to be reviewed and approved for publication on the NBCC website during the
following month. Advertisement requests received after the 15
day of the month will be delayed.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ADVERTISEMENT REQUEST
• Step 1: Complete the Website Advertisement Request Form.
• Step 2: Mail the completed form and a copy of the advertisement with full payment to the address
listed on the form, or fax the form to 336-547-0017.
• Step 3: Email the digital copy of the advertisement to email@example.com
Questions? Contact Les Gura at 336-547-0607 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Advertising Policy