For Live Event Delivery Format
The applicant organization must sufficiently demonstrate that the provider has previously created,
developed, advertised, planned and implemented at least two different live programs that qualify for credit
under the NBCC Continuing Education Provider Policy.
Submit the following with this application:
1. Completed copies of Attachment A for two different previously offered live event programs;
2. Brochures, agendas and other promotional materials for the programs listed on Attachment A;
3. Evaluation summaries for the programs listed on Attachment A and a blank evaluation form;
4. Presenter Qualification Form accurately identifying all individual and organizational program
presenters, including the qualifications, with relevant academic degree and field of study, of
5. Sample certificates of completion distributed to participants for the programs listed on Attachment A;
6. Curriculum vitae or résumé of program administrator; and
7. The provider’s organizational governance documents and operational principles. If the organization is
incorporated, submit the articles of incorporation and corporate bylaws. If the organization is a limited
liability company (LLC), please submit the LLC operating agreement. If the provider is a tax-exempt
organization, submit a copy of the IRS determination letter.
For Home Study Delivery Format
The applicant must sufficiently demonstrate that the provider offers and presents at least one home study
program that qualifies for credit under the NBCC Continuing Education Provider Policy.
In order to qualify for NBCC credit, all home study program materials must be of professional quality in
content and appearance, including all audiovisual and print materials. All home study program materials must
be fully functional and accessible to all program participants and NBCC. The applicant must ensure that all
program materials do not infringe upon any privacy or intellectual right of any other party.
NBCC will review the submitted home study program from start to finish. This includes completing the
evaluation, taking the assessment instrument, and obtaining a certificate of completion. The program will be
tested from the user’s perspective and NBCC must be given full, unrestricted access to all aspects of the
Submit with this application the following materials and information:
1. Learning materials, such as text-based, audiovisual or Web-based materials;
2. All necessary URLs, usernames and passwords for complete review of the program from start to finish;
3. Presenter Qualification Form accurately identifying all individual program presenters/authors, including
the qualifications, with relevant academic degree and field of study of each;