Page 1 of 3
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ASSIST IN DETERMINING NEXUS
Please answer these questions to help us determine if you are liable for city sales or use tax. This
questionnaire should be returned to Jessie Pacheco, Sales Tax Administrator.
1. Do you own or operate a business from a location in any city in the state of Colorado? Location
includes an office, warehouse, distribution center or other place of business? If so, please identify
the city and location.
2. Do you have any employees, commissioned agents or sales representatives, whether assigned to
the county or city, who solicit customers for your company in the city? If yes, include names, title,
phone number and a description of duties or responsibilities.
3. Do you maintain an inventory of tangible personal property in the city? If yes, please identify the
type of inventory and its location.
4. Do you lease or rent any tangible personal property or real property located or used in the city,
such as a warehouse or warehouse space, motor vehicles, industrial or office space or equipment
of any type? If yes, please identify the type of inventory and its location.
5. Do you arrange for the shipment of tangible personal property that has been sold, as from a
wholesaler supplier to a retail city customer? If yes, please explain the process.