FAITH IN ACTION
* Please type or print legibly.
* Please record information to reflect members and their families’ participation.
* INCLUDE SQUIRES AND 4TH DEGREE ASSEMBLY TOTALS IN THIS REPORT.
* Include financial contributions and hours of community service from all Special Olympics programs
(i.e. “Family Leadership and support,” “Invest in a Life,”etc.)
* UNITS IN THE PHILIPPINES SHOULD REPORT ALL FINANCIAL DATA IN PESOS.
* MAKE A PHOTOCOPY OF SURVEY REPORT FOR YOUR COUNCIL FILE.
SECTION I. VOLUNTEER HOURS PROVIDED BY K of C MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES TO SPECIAL OLYMPICS
THROUGHOUT THE CALENDER YEAR:
Volunteer service with all levels of Special Olympics by Council members and their families — games, events, programs, special initiatives, etc.
SECTION II. NUMBER OF K of C VOLUNTEERS AT SPECIAL OLYMPICS GAMES AND EVENTS:
Event-Specific K of C Volunteers — announcer, athlete escort, awards presenter, competition volunteer, family services, food services,
lane escort, lane judge, scorekeeper, timer, transportation, venue services, etc.
Year-Round K of C Volunteers — program management, administration, clerical, planning, games management, sports training,
Special Olympics Board Member, coaching, etc.
SECTION III. NUMBER OF EVENTS IN WHICH K of C MEMBERS AND FAMILIES VOLUNTEER:
All events involving Special Olympics — state, national, international games, community programs, etc.
Special Olympics Initiatives:
- Athlete Leadership Programs
- Family Leadership and Support
- Schools and Youth
- Healthy Athletes
- Law Enforcement Torch Run
SECTION IV. TOTAL FUNDS CONTRIBUTED TO SPECIAL OLYMPICS:
Local, state, and national contributions, “Healthy Athletes”, donations to Special Olympics initiatives, etc.
Donations to Special Olympics Support Programs:
- Online Donation
- Mail / Telephone Donation
- Planned Giving
- Matching Gifts
- Wedding / Special Occasion Favors
- Monthly Giving
- Frequent Flyer Miles
SECTION V. NEW EVENTS ADDED THIS YEAR:
Please provide the names of any new sporting events that your Council has contributed to or added to Special Olympics on any level this year.
SECTION VI. SPECIAL OLYMPICS AFFILIATIONS:
Please provide the names of any Special Olympics groups, organizations or teams with which your council is affiliated or actively supports.
Please indicate if this is a local, regional, or state organization or group.
Email a copy of this document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Councils should also retain a copy of this completed form for their files)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING REPORT FORM
or Twelve Month Period Ending December 31, 20_____