A Activating Event
This may include an actual event or
situation, a thought, mental picture or
1. List all self-statements that link A to C. Ask you
rself: “What was I
thinking?” “What was I saying to myself?” “What was going through my
head at the time?”
2. Mark the most distressing (hot) thought and mark it with an asterisk (*).
3. Rate how much you believe this thought between 0 to 100.
. Write down words describing how you feel.
2. Mark the one that is most associated with the
activating event using an asterisk (*).
3. Rate the intensity of this feeling between 0 to
4. Jot down any physical sensations you
experienced or actions carried out.
This document is for information purposes only. Please refer to the full disclaimer and copyright statement available at
http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au regarding the information from this web
site before making use of such information.nf
See website www.cci.health.wa.gov.au for more handouts and resources.an