State Council Service Program Award - Life
Reporting Period April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020
____________________ Council _______ Members ________
___________________ Grand Knight
Project Title: _________________________________________________________
Date Started: ___________ Date Completed: ___________
Participation: Members: ________ + Non-Members: ________ =Total ________
Volunteer Hours: ________ Program Planning: Costs: ________ Hours: ________
Members Recruited: ________ Donations: ________
1. The award is based on a single project or activity conducted by the
council in the 12-month period not
ed above. It is not based on a series or
accumulation of activities in a particular section of the Service Program.
2. The program is offered as an added incentive for Councils in the
Jurisdiction to promote new, exciting and relevant programs.
3. The State Council Service Program Award winners will be submitted to
the Supreme Office for the International Competition.
4. The project or activity presented should not be the same project
presented in previous years.
5. This is a Statewide competition not a State Council Division
6. It is important that the Council explain and demonstrate the following:
a. Purpose and goals of the activity
b. Membership participation
c. Benefits of the program
d. Problems and Needs Solved
e. Success realized
7. Include Photos, letters, articles and any other supporting materials that
were important to the success of the program when submitting this
8. Applications for this Award must be submitted by Midnight, April 10,
2020. Council must be in good standing with Supreme, Florida State
Council and Safe Environment Compliant.
9. You can use this project in the State Council Competition for Life
Activities Competition which is based on Council Size.
10. All Fields with “red” outlines are “required” fields.
Project Summary Score: