The information requested on this form is collected under the authority of the Criminal Records Review Act section 4(1) and section
26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA). The information provided will be used to fulfil the
requirements of the Criminal Records Review Act for the release of criminal records information and is in compliance with the
FOIPPA. If you have questions about the collection of your personal information, please contact the Policy Analyst, Criminal Records
Review Program, PO Box 9217 Stn Prov Govt, Victoria, BC V8W 9J1 or by phone at 1-855-587-0185.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EMPLOYERS
THAT ENROL IN THE CRRP ONLINE SERVICE
• Upon completion of the Authorized Contact Consent To A Criminal Record Check Form, the CRRP will
confirm enrolment of your organization in writing. If you have requested to enrol in the online service, your
organization will be provided a unique link and access code. The access code must be provided to
employees from an authorized contact.
• If your organization has volunteers covered under the Criminal Records Review Act and employees, you
must enrol two separate profiles for the online service, one for “volunteers” and one for
• If you enrol to conduct checks and sharing requests for volunteers, you must not utilize your unique link to
the online service for employees and vice versa, if you enrol to conduct checks and sharing requests for
employees, you must not utilize your unique link to the online service for volunteers.
• Upon confirmation of enrolment into the online service, your organization will direct employees as
appropriate to the CRRP online service via the unique website link reserved for employees.
• The online service is offered to volunteers free of charge. For all other individuals, there is a $28
processing fee which may be paid by credit card within the online service when submitting a request for a
criminal record check.
• There is no fee for a volunteer or employee to request to share a criminal record check result.
• Individuals may request to share their results between one or more organizations registered with the
• If the online service electronic identity verification fails for any reason, or the criminal record check or
sharing request cannot be completed online, the organization must re-confirm the ID of the applicant in
person (see ID verification requirements) and submit the paper consent form by fax, email, or mail to the
• Should the Authorized Contact leave the organization, have a new Authorized Contact complete the
Organizations Account Information Update process.
• Misuse of the CRRP online service or disregard for the terms and conditions may result in suspension or
cancellation of services.
Page 2 of 2
Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
Criminal Records Review Program
Policing and Security Programs Branch Security
Phone: 1-855-587-0185 (Option 2)