CHARTER RESERVATION FORM
All fields must be filled out.
Date of Event: ___________________ Time Requesting: ______________________________
Client Name: ________________________________________ Phone: _____________________
Client Address: ___________________________________________________________________
Client Email: ___________________________ Number of People Riding: _________________
Contact Phone Number for Day of Event: ___________________
Number of Vehicles Requesting (please do not specify what type of vehicle you are requesting: ________
Description of shuttle service (drop off, pickup, designated times and addresses of pick up and drop
WACO TRANSIT CHARTER SERVICE FACTS:
• Charter service is not available on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
• Charter reservation form must be completely filled out. Please do not save this document as a pdf or
image. We need to be able to copy and paste the text for processing.
• All charter requests must allow Waco Transit System 3-4 business days to review application before
submitting to charter database.
• All charter requests will be submitted to the federal charter database. From there, private charter
companies must respond within 72 hours of notice for charter service requested to be provided in
less than 30 days; or within 14 calendar days of notice for charter service requested to be provided in
30 days or more. If any private charter company expresses interest in providing charter services
within 72 hours or 14 days of submission, Waco Transit will not be able to provide service. After the
72 hours or 14 days, please contact Waco Transit to verify approval.
• If any changes in locations, times, quantity of vehicles, etc. to charter request are made; the charter
information must be resubmitted to the charter database to start the charter process again. If this
occurs, the 72 hours or 14 day rule of submitting the charter will start over.
• Please note that there is very limited charter service availability during peak hours (i.e. Monday –
Friday 8:00am- 6:00pm). Charter service is only available in the Waco Urbanized Area.
• Passengers on charter must follow all code of conduct rules. If these rules are not followed service
may be suspended or cancelled. Please also note the following:
• Type of vehicle provided is based on availability.
• No glass containers allowed in vehicles.