Summary Table of Inlets & Catch Basins reporting for each structure:
1. Location, type, size, rim elevation and depth of the
2. 5-year 24-hour design flow to the inlet;
3. Theoretical inlet capacity;
4. Depth of water in the gutter at the inlet;
5. Flow intercepted and flow bypassed; and
6. Street drainage spread width.
Summary Table of Storm Sewer Pipes reporting for each length of pipe:
1. Pipe calculations that state the design peak flow rates
and design information for each pipe run, such as size,
slope, length, material type, and Manning’s coefficient;
2. Velocities at design flow for each segment of proposed
3. HGL at each inlet, manhole, angle point, and outlet;
4. Depth from finish grade to pipe invert for each segment
of proposed pipe; and
5. When there is a significant change in slope of the pipe
through a manhole or other structure, the EGL at the
structure assuming the velocity approaches zero.
Detailed design calculations meeting the requirements of Section 6.0 of
the SWDSM as an attachment to this Basis of Design Report.