1. Start setting up student accounts by selecting
from the left hand toolbar.
2. Duplicating a student
your ability to see growth over time.
Search to determine if the student already exists in the system by selecting
___________________ ___ ______________________
and entering the student’s name or ID number.
To minimize the risk of duplicating students, the use of ___________________ ___________________
is highly recommended.
5. Once you add a new student, a prompt to complete a _____________________________ appears.
If a student was using Unique Learning System in another district, n2y can __________________________
the data to your district.
____________________ any students that are no longer in your class to allow the new teacher to add them
to their class list.
__________________ _____ a student allows both educators to see the assessment data collected on
9. ______________________ _____________________________ allows you to to customize a student’s login
screen and determine which differentiated materials are accessible to the student.
10. To set up student logins, give each student a five-character minimum _____________________________.
11. Classroom Login Links creates a desktop _____________________ _____________ and allows students
to select the link, choose their photo and login to Unique Learning System.
their data and