Unusual Enrollment Verification 2020-2021
Dr. H.A. Miller Student Services Center | 417 Schepps Blvd. | Clovis, NM 88101
Phone (575)769-4060 | Fax (575)769-4027
CCC ID: Name:
Your 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) has been flagged for “Unusual Enrollment History Review” by the
U.S. Department of Education because you received Federal Pell Grant and/or Federal Direct Loan funds at multiple educational
institutions during the review period: 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, and 2019-2020. This flag requires our
institution to review your enrollment history and determine whether or not you are enrolling only long enough to receive cash
refunds of federal student aid.
1. Contact CCC Admissions Office at (575)769–4025 to confirm all your previous transcripts have been received.
2. If all of your post-secondary transcripts have not been received by Clovis Community College, you will need to request
academic transcripts from the missing institutions and have them sent to the CCC Office of Admissions and Records. It is
your responsibility to ensure that all official transcripts are received by Clovis Community College, as your Federal Aid
eligibility cannot be determined until all previous transcripts are received.
3. List all post-secondary institutions you have attended during the review period below:
Name of College or University Dates Attended
Aid Type Credits Earned
4. For each school listed above where you did not earn any credits, attach a signed and detailed explanation of why you
failed to earn any academic credit at that institution while receiving Federal Pell Grant and/or Federal Direct Loan funds
during the review period. Along with the explanation, you must submit date-specific supporting documentation from a
disinterested third party. Letters from family and friends are generally not accepted.
Valid reasons for failure to complete academic credit include, but are not limited to:
• Documented medical condition or serious illness
• Documented family emergency
• Death of immediate family member
• Documented change in where student is living
• Only a move to a different city or state will be considered
• Documented military obligations
• Other mitigating/emergency circumstances
By signing this worksheet you certify that all of the information reported on it, is complete and correct. Warning: If you purposely
give false or misleading information on this worksheet, you may be fined, be sentenced to jail, or both.
Student Signature: Date:
Financial Aid Office Use Only
Federal Pell Grant funds received at CCC during review period: Yes No Flag 2 Flag 3
click to sign
click to edit