Student Petition for Academic Reprieve
I am petitioning to have courses from Tulsa Community College or another institution considered for academic reprieve as
described under the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) Academic Forgiveness Policy (www.okhighered.org).
I understand that the following criteria must be met:
- Three years have passed since completing the one semester or term or two consecutive semesters or terms
requested for reprieve.
- A GPA of 2.0 or higher has been earned on a minimum of twelve hours with no grade lower than a “C” since
the semester(s) requested for reprieve were completed. The twelve hours exclude PHED Activity,
performance, or developmental courses.
- All official college transcripts are on file and have been evaluated.
- I am currently enrolled and degree seeking at Tulsa Community College.
- I have been informed of the benefits and limitations of the request for reprieve.
- I have not applied credit hours from reprieved terms requested to a previous degree or certificate.
- I understand that if the petition for Academic Reprieve is approved, all courses remain on the transcript, but
are not calculated in the TCC Overall (Graduation/Retention) GPA.
List Semesters or Terms (up to 2 consecutive)
TCC E-mail Address
Return to any campus Enrollment Services office or return by mail or e-mail
Records and Student Completion Services
Tulsa Community College
909 S Boston Ave
Tulsa, OK 74119
Reviewed by Academic Advisor (if applicable):
Date:Reprieve Processed by: