© 2020, Emergensee Lighting, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
HIGH LUMEN LED EMERGENCY UNIT
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test -
switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the inter -
nal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charg -
ing to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Long lasting, efﬁcient ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
• 1.7W (8 LEDs x 0.2125) per head.
• High performance chrome-plated metallized reﬂector and plastic
lens for optimal light distribution.
• Adjustable LED lamp heads provides optimal center-to-center -
• Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which ﬁts most
standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal
• Top and side knockout for conduit applications.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
• Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA ﬂame retardant, high-
impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black ﬁnish.
LISTINGS AND WARRANTIES
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries pro
rated for ﬁve years.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 40°C).
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local
and State Codes.
MODEL HOUSING COLOR
Sample Part Number: SEELEDRX5HL
Blank - White
B - Black
Special voltage options available. Check with your