The University of Akron
Office of Student Financial Aid
302 E. Buchtel Ave.
Akron, OH 44325-6211
Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement
The University of Akron and
(home institution) (host institution)
Section I – to be completed by the student
Name Soc. Sec. # ID #
Transient term semesterquarter Year
Financial aid contact
Under this consortium agreement, I understand I must:
1. Be enrolled in a degree, certificate, or other recognized credential program at The University of Akron.
2. Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress as required by The University of Akron. (view policy at,
3. Immediately notify The University of Akron’s Student Financial Aid Office of any change in enrollment
status at the Visited School, including withdrawing from all courses or substitution of approved courses.
4. Submit a copy of the Transient Permission Form, completed and signed by the dean of my college.
5. Register for the courses approved on the Transient Permission Form.
6. Provide a copy of my schedule at the Visited School.
7. Pay all tuition, fees and other charges at the Visited School according to their payment schedule.
8. Any balanced owed to The University of Akron prior to the term for which you are seeking Transient
Permission must be paid in full.
9. Provide official transcript to the Registrar’s Office upon completion of the semester.
By my signature below, I understand that I can only receive financial aid from one institution during each term, and if I do not
comply with the above requirements, I will not be in compliance with the federal regulations as set forth by the United States
Department of Education. Non-compliance may result in reduction or cancellation of my financial aid.
Student signature Date