Total Hours Summary Timesheet
Department of Career Readiness & Innovative Programs
Interim Instructional Services
MONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS (MCPS)
CESC, Room 251, Rockville, Maryland 20850
MCPS Form 311-19
Page 1 of 2
Employee ID_______________________ Job Code: T1131
Interim Instructional Services Teacher Name (please print) ______________________________________________________________
Prior Pay Period? □
Yes □ No Biweekly Pay Period ____/____/_____ to ____/____/_____
INSTRUCTIONS (detailed instructions on the back):
Submit one MCPS Form 311-13, Teacher’s Biweekly Report of Interim Instructional Services, for each student for the pay period.
Total and bring forward the “Hours Taught” and “Other Paid Hours” earned each day for each student on this summary sheet.
2. Enter name of each student you worked with on one row. Total the hours worked and planning hours for each student and
enter under “Student Total.”
3. Total the daily hours worked with all students and enter in the row marked Daily Worked Totals.
4. Add Student Totals and Daily Worked Totals. The number should be the same and entered in “Biweekly Total.”
5. Interim Instructional Services Teachers are paid for hours actually worked plus any “Other Hours.” Do not count time taken for
lunch periods, breaks, travel time, etc., as hours worked.
6. Hours for a prior pay period should be completed on a separate timesheet.
GET PAID ON TIME! Do not hold timesheets or report hours past the scheduled pay period dates. This may result in a delay of pay.
WEEK 1 WEEK 2
SAT SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI
Daily Worked Totals
This is to certify that I have worked the hours shown, and that
payment has not been received for any of the above hours.
I have examined the above report and found it to be correct.
Signature, Immediate Supervisor
The SUBMIT BUTTON can ONLY be used with Internet Explorer
click to sign
click to edit