5. The itemized list should include all fixed assets, including but not limited to, furniture, fixtures, computers, machinery,
equipment, unlicensed motor vehicles, and add-on equipment. Multiple items of the same type of property acquired
in the same year may be listed together. For example:
Type of Property Date Acquired Acquisition Cost
10 IBM Typewriters 5/23/84 $10,000
4 IBM Typewriters 2/12/86 5,200
6. Supplies and materials used in the operations of the business that are NOT for sale are taxable and must be
reported. (i.e., office supplies, spare parts, and other consumable items.)
What was the cost of supplies and mater ials on hand as of October 1? $________________ (or monthly average)
7. Do you have licensed motor vehicles having “add-on” or “specialized” equipment (i.e. dump bodies, box type bodies,
cement drums, etc.) affixed to them? Ye s No
If yes, and you are able to separate the cost of the add-on equipment from the total cost of the motor vehicle, complete
PART A. If you are unable to separate the cost of the add-on equipment, complete PART B.
8. Do you own aircraft? Ye s No If yes, complete PART C.
9. Do you have a construction in progress or holding account? Ye s No
If yes, complete PART D using cost as of October 1.
10. Do you lease or rent any items of personal property from someone such as machinery, equipment, computers ,
furniture, fixtures, aircraft, or motor vehicles? Ye s No
If yes, complete PART E (Statement of Leased or Rented Personal Property).
11. LEASING COMPANIES having equipment located in this county m ust attach a complete listing of personal proper ty
as stated in item 4. Include with this listing the lessee and address or ph ysical location of each item of personal
12. Do you have personal proper ty in y our possession or located on y our premises that is o wned by someone else ,
excluding any leased or rented equipment listed in Part E? Ye s No
If yes, complete PART F (Statement of Other Personal Property Located on Your Premises).
13. Check category below in which your business belongs?
Single Proprietor Partnership Alabama Corporation Out of State Corporation
14. If there is personal proper ty listed on this form you feel should be exempt, please note and give reasons.
15. Person to contact if additional information is required.
______________________________________________ Day Time Phone No. (_______)__________________
NOTICE: All Business Personal Property Returns are subject to audit and appropriate penalties as found in Title
40, Chapter 7, Code of Alabama 1975.
Under Penalties prescribed by law, I hereby affirm by entering my name in the below Signed field that to the best of my
knowledge and belief this listing, including any accompanying statements, schedules and other information is true and complete.
Date _____________________________________ Signed _____________________________________________