an official search
HM Land Registry
• Please complete the white boxes in typescript or BLOCK LETTERS using
black ink that will not smear. No covering letter is necessary.
• The attached duplicate must be completed also; a carbon copy will suffice.
• Fees must be paid by credit account or by cheque or Postal Order, made
payable to “HM Land Registry”.
• The address panel below is printed in a position so as to fit within a standard
(1) Please put a cross in the
correct box. If the result is to
be telephoned an additional
fee is payable.
(2) A separate form must be
used if additional space is
I/We apply for an official search to be made in the Agricultural
Charges Register for any subsisting entries under the
undermentioned names and request that the result of search be:
Signature of applicant Date
Names to be searched
Applicant’s name and address
(3) This is the address to
which the official result is
(4) Please limit to 25
characters including oblique
strokes and punctuation.
Crown copyright (ref: LR/HQ) 02/11
For official use only
Agricultural Credits Department
2 William Prance Road
PLYMOUTH PL6 5WS
DX8249 PLYMOUTH 3
(Agricultural Credits Act 1928)