Application to add
land to a commonhold
If you need more room than is provided for in a panel, use continuation sheet CS and attach to this form.
1. Administrative area and postcode if known
2. Existing commonhold title number(s) to which land is to be added Common parts and/or units as
3. Title number(s) of land to be added to commonhold
4. If you have already made this application by outline application,
insert reference number:
5. Application and fee A fee calculator for all types of applications can be found
on Land Registry’s website at www.landregistry.gov.uk/professional/fees/fees-calculator
Addition of land Fee paid £
Fee payment method: Place “X” in the appropriate box.
I wish to pay the appropriate fee payable under the current Land
Registration Fee Order:
by cheque or postal order, amount £ made
payable to “Land Registry”.
by Direct Debit under an authorised agreement with Land
OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Record of fee paid
Particulars of under/over
Fees debited £
6. Documents lodged with this form Place “X” in the appropriate boxes. We shall retain any original document which is
not accompanied by a certified copy.
Form(s) CON1/Court order Director’s certificate Form COE
Statement of truth
7. The applicant is: Please provide the full name of the person making the application.
The application has been lodged by:
Land Registry Key No. (if appropriate)
Name (if different from the applicant)
Telephone No. Fax No.