Application for the registration of an
amended commonhold community
statement and/or altered articles of
If you need more room than is provided for in a panel, use continuation sheet CS and attach to this form.
1. Administrative area and postcode if known
2. Title number of common parts
3. Title number(s) of units if extent of unit is changed.
4. Document(s) which has been amended/altered Place “X” in the appropriate box(es).
Commonhold community statement
Articles of association
5. If you have already made this application by outline application,
insert reference number:
6. Application and fee A fee calculator for all types of applications can be found on
Land Registry’s website at www.landregistry.gov.uk/professional/fees/fees-calculator
Amendment of commonhold community Fee paid £
statement and/or alteration of
articles of association
Fee payment method: Place “X” in the appropriate box.
I wish to pay the appropriate fee payable under the current Land
Registration Fee Order:
by cheque or postal order, amount £ made
payable to “Land Registry”.
by Direct Debit under an authorised agreement with Land
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Record of fee paid
Particulars of under/over payment
Fees debited £
7. Documents lodged with this form Place “X” in the appropriate boxes. We shall retain any original document which is not
accompanied by a certified copy.
Certified copy of articles of association
Two certified copies of commonhold community statement (see panel 10)
Consent/Court orders Director’s certificate
8. The applicant is: Please provide the full name of the person making the application.
The application has been lodged by:
Land Registry Key No. (if appropriate)
Name (if different from the applicant)
Telephone No. Fax No.