Received Student Business Centre
INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
1. You must read TLR 3.13 Overseas Student Transfer Policy prior to completing and lodging this form.
2. This form is to be completed by International Students wishing to transfer to another institution prior to completion of 6 calendar months of study of
their principal program. You do not need a Release if you have been studying at Bond University for more than 6 months in your principal program.
3. There are limited circumstances when a release may be granted, please refer to the 2018 National Code
. You must provide documentary evidence to
support your Release application.
4. Bond University will issue you with an outcome for your request for Release within 10 working days of receipt of your application subject to all
documentation being provided. The outcome will be emailed to your student account.
5. If the Release is approved and granted, you will be withdrawn from study at Bond.
6. You are strongly recommended to present to the Immigration Section of the Department of Home Affairs for advice regarding your student visa.
CURRENT ENROLLED DEGREE PROGRAM
TRANSFER INSTITUTION DETAILS
Name of transfer institution
Program to be studied at transfer institution
Date study commences at transfer institution
Academic grounds Compassionate and compelling reasons
Did not meet English entry requirements Sponsorship requirements
CONDITIONS OF RELEASE - YOU ARE REQUIRED TO:
signed Application for Release form
and submit to the Student Business Centre.
Provide documentary evidence to support your Application (a Release will not be granted without supporting documentation).
Attach a copy of the Offer Letter from the institution to which you are transferring.
If you are a sponsored student, you must provide
written approval from your sponsor
If you are under 18 years of age, provide written approval from your parent or legal guardian and, if applicable, the new institution’s offer letter confirming
suitable welfare arrangements.
Provide evidence if you have not met English language requirements (if applicable).
• I declare that I have read the TLR 3.13 Overseas Student Transfer Policy.
• I declare that the information provided on this application and supporting documentation is true and correct.
• I agree with the conditions of release set out in this application.
• I agree to Bond University processing my withdrawal from study should this application be approved and the release granted.
STUDENT BUSINESS CENTRE USE ONLY
APPROVED NOT APPROVED
Bond University (BU) may collect personal information about you, including the information on this form. BU collects this information for the purpose of providing services to you and facilitating BU’s internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any
legal requirements. If the personal information you provide to BU is incomplete and / or inaccurate, BU may be unable to provide you with the services you are seeking. You may access the personal information BU holds about you in accordance with BU’s
Student Business Centre
+61 5595 4049
Version: 9 July 2019
click to sign
click to edit
click to sign
click to edit