folk County First Generation TOD Retail Loan Program
• Small Business Loan Intake Form (attached)
• Project Description: a short narrative (less than one page) description of the project and its intended outcomes and a
proposed Sources and Uses of Funds supported by cost estimates and/or invoices.
ehold improvement estimates from contractor and machinery and equipment estimates.
• Most recent Business and Personal Tax Returns (please provide entire copy) for primary business applicant and any
iness Financial Statements: Applicant must have been in operation generating revenue for at least 18 months and
minimally submit an accountant-prepared year-end financial statement plus interim (compiled or reviewed
statements are satisfactory)
• If the Applicant has been in operation for less than 18 months, there must be a verifiable secondary source of
income and reasonable personal expenses to permit the business to operate without undue pressure from
onal Financial Statement (attached): Must be completed for all owners who own 20% or more of business. Must
be less than 60 days.
ncial Statement of Property Owner: Applicant must arrange to send the most recent year-end financial statement
for property owner as the property owner will be required to provide a guarantee on the loan. The property owner
can send under separate cover.
it Release Form (attached): authorizing SCEDC and/or NDC to check the applicant’s credit.
• Letter of Intent to Lease: Signed by Landlord and applicant.
ation of Taxes Paid: The applicant must submit documentation verifying that the Applicant is current on its
income and payroll taxes.
ections and Business Plan; Simple projection that demonstrates the intended impact of the financing and a copy
of the pre-existing business plan, if available.
ume (attached): Resume of the owner(s) and key employees that demonstrate related management experience.
references: From two enterprises that do business with the Applicant.
You may reach out with questions or submit these items to:
Telephone: (631) 853-4800
Mailing Address: Suffolk County Dept. of Economic Development and Planning
100 Veterans Memorial Highway, 11th Floor
Hauppauge, NY 11788