How to Edit Your Gameboard
1. Open the PDF document with the most recent
version of Adobe Reader. An older version may
work just fine for you. But i f you are having
trouble, it might be that you need the most
2. To use the same font as in my post, go to
Teachers Pay Teachers and login. Download and
KG Neatly Printed from Ki mberl y Geswein
to your computer (free for personal use).
In order to type into the editable fields, follow these steps.
*Troubleshooting Ideas for Mac Users!
1. Make sure that you have the most current version of Adobe Reader. It’s available here.
2. Open your file finder and right click (or double click) on the file in your download folder.
3. Choose OPEN WITH –> ADOBE READER.
4. You may be prompted to choose Adobe Reader as your PDF reader in the future. To
avoid problems in the future, click YES.
3. Download and save this PDF to your
computer. Use that file to make your edits. If
you try to edit before you download the file, you
may not be able to see the editable fields.
4. Click on and type your words in the blue/gray
boxes on each card. If you do not type words in
the boxes, the pages will print blank.
5. Save your work or print the pages.
NOTE: I’ve included SIX DIFFERENT editable word pa ges for each turkey, i n
case you need to create di fferent pages for your learners. If you only have
one learner, you’ll only need to edit and print one page.