Questions? Go to Fidelity.com or call 800-343-3548.
Direct Deposit/Debit for a Fidelity Account
Use this form to determine Fidelity’s ABA routing number and your account number to authorize third parties to do the following:
• Make direct deposits into your brokerage or mutual fund account (retirement or nonretirement)
• Make direct debits from your brokerage account (nonretirement only)
Provide this information to the third party. Do NOT return this form to Fidelity.
Fidelity’s ABA Routing Number
Fidelity’s ABA routing number is: 101205681
There are two ways to obtain your account number:
Option 1 — Use Your Checkbook
If you have the checkwriting feature, the information can be found at the bottom of your check.
Option 2 — Determine Your Account Number
If you don’t have the checkwriting feature, or if you don’t have a check available, you can determine your account number by following these instructions:
If your account type is: When asked for the account number:
Nonretirement brokerage account beginning
with X, Y, or Z
Use 39900000 followed by your Fidelity brokerage account number. Substitute the
following numbers for the letters in your account number:
For X, use number 5
For Y, use number 6
For Z, use number 7
Any other brokerage account including
529 College Savings Plan and ABLE accounts
39900001 followed by your 9-digit account number
Fidelity Funds (mutual fund only) retirement or
392 followed by the 5-digit fund number and the 9-digit T number (omitting the T).
To ﬁnd your T number, click the following link: http://ﬁdelity.com/goto/ddnumber.
For example, for Fidelity Government Cash Reserves Fund 00055 and T number T789789789,
enter 392 00055 789789789.
• As an alternative to direct debit, if your account is eligible for Fidelity BillPay
, this feature can be used to schedule regular or one-time
payments to your biller.
• Fidelity accounts are considered a checking account for direct deposit/direct debit purposes.
• Direct deposits into Fidelity IRA accounts are accepted as current year contributions only up to the applicable IRA contribution limit. Direct
deposits into SIMPLE IRAs are managed by the employer. Visit Fidelity.com for details.
• Direct deposits into 529 College Savings Plan and ABLE accounts will be invested according to the most recent investment allocation information on
ﬁle for your account (as indicated on either your Account Application or Investment Instructions Form). The minimum deposit amount is $15 per month.
3 9 9 0 0 0 0 0 5
3 9 9 0 0 0 0 0 6
3 9 9 0 0 0 0 0 7
3 9 9 0 0 0 0 1
3 9 2
Page 1 of 1
On this form, “Fidelity” means Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and its affiliates. Brokerage services are
provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC. 455213.8.0 (04/17)