Page 3 of 3
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. WITHDRAWAL- UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR (hereinafter referred to as the “Corporation”) reserves the right to
withdraw from the sale any property which has not been delivered to the Purchaser, without incurring any
liability except to refund to the Purchaser the amount paid on account of such property without interest.
2. CONDITION OF PROPERTY – The property listed herein is offered for sale “as-is-where is”. The Corporation
makes no warranty express or implied as to the condition of the property or its fitness for any use or purpose. This
property has been given no general check for condition.
3. REMOVAL – The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Corporation, shall at his expense, pack, load and
remove the property within seven (7) days after the date indicated on the Corporation's Invoice.
4. PROPERTY SHALL NOT BE REMOVED until an official University of Windsor receipt in the amount of the offered price
plus applicable taxes has been secured from the Cashier’s Office and presented to the seller.
5. THE PURCHASER will provide at least one working day prior notice to the University Procurement Office, of the
Date and time that removal will be made.
6. FAILURE TO REMOVE - Should the purchaser fail to remove the property in accordance with Paragraphs 3,4 and 5
the Corporation, without prejudice to any other remedies, may cancel the contract without notice to the Purchaser
and retain as liquidated damages any deposit or amount paid on account of the property. The Purchaser shall
lose all claim to and interest in the property and may be held responsible for all loss, cost and expense incurred by
the Corporation due to his failure or default.
7. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY – The Purchaser shall be responsible for any damage to Corporation property real or
otherwise resulting from the removal of the property sold. The Corporation shall have final say as to the
manner in which property is removed.
8. ADJUSTMENTS – If, through withdrawal, loss or error, material cannot be delivered to the Purchaser, the
Corporation’s liability shall be limited to refund of the purchase price, or such portion thereof as the
Corporation may determine to be equitable, without interest.
9. UNDISCLOSED PRINCIPAL, BRIBES, ETC. – The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the sale and limits its
liability to a refund of the purchase price without interest if the property is purchased on behalf of an
undisclosed principal. The same shall apply if the sale is brought about by a bribe, gift, or gratuity, or other
inducement, to any official or employee of the UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR.
10. SELLER’S LIABILITY – The Corporation does not assume my liability for injury, or loss, incurred by anyone in the
inspection, removal, use or handling of the property listed herein.
11. RESERVATION- The University reserves the right to refuse any or all bids if in its opinion they are unacceptable for
12. IDENTICAL BIDS – In the event of identical bids from two or more bidders for the same item, the bidders will have
the option of withdrawing their individual bid or re-submit another bid to the University Procurement Office. Bid
may be submitted electronically by scanning the completed and signed form to email@example.com. Please
include Name, Disposal File Number and item description in the e-mail subject line.