Project Request Process
Please review the following directions for submitting a request for a renovation or remodeling
1. Complete the Project Request Form
a. Identify the requestor for this project or the person completing this form, include the
person’s phone number.
b. Identify the building the project is to take place in.
c. Identify the room or area of the proposed project.
2. Describe the purpose and general needs for this project. This will be used to understand the
specific department or school need and how it supports it’s mission and the University. Use
additional pages if needed.
3. Indicate the date the project needs to be completed.
4. If this is a project funded by a grant, gift, or other sources, please identify as completely as
5. Identify the primary contact for this project. This should be the person who has the most
knowledge about this project and who will be the day to day coordinator for the user.
6. Provide the necessary signatures of approval for this project. These include the dean or
department head of the user and the divisional vice-president or Provost. The previously
identified persons will need to review the project and approve it, prior to going to the
Vicepresident for Administration and Finance for funding source and project approval.
7. Contact Planning and Projects, at 554-4987, with any questions.